|Roll balls of cookie dough in powdered sugar and place on baking mat.|
|If your pan is warm, the cookies will start to spread out right away|
- 1/2 c. unsalted butter
- 4 squares of unsweetened baker's chocolate
- 2 c. granulated sugar
- 2 t. vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, unbeaten
- 2 t. baking powder
- 1/8 t. salt
- 2 c. all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/2 c. walnuts (optional)
- Approx. 1 c. powdered sugar
- Melt butter and chocolate.
- In a bowl, combine melted butter and melted chocolate with sugar and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating the mixture after each addition
- Add sifted flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well. Add nuts if you're including them.
- Allow the dough to chill in the refrigerator for several hours (I let these chill overnight but at least 6-8 hours should be good)
- Form the dough into small balls. Roll in powdered sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes each, depending on the strength of your oven.
Serving: 1 cookie
Weight Watchers Points: 2 points